Are you eligible for a $3,000 Small Business Recovery Grant?
Small business recovery grant
A small business recovery grant of up to $3000 is available to help NSW small businesses and not-for-profits in industries highly impacted by COVID-19 to safely relaunch their operations.
The grant can be used to cover expenses that will allow businesses and not-for-profits to safely re-launch, such as marketing and advertising expenses, making fit-out changes, training staff to work safely under the current health conditions, and to get financial advice.
To be eligible, businesses will need to:
- have an annual turnover of more than $75,000 and employ fewer than 20 employees
- have a payroll below the NSW 2019-20 payroll tax threshold of $900,000
- be highly impacted by the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order 2020 issued on 30 March 2020
- have experienced at least 30% decline in turnover
- have costs associated with safely reopening or up-scaling your business from 1 July 2020.
Highly impacted industries
Eligible industries are those that have been subject to closure or are highly impacted by NSW Government health directions in relation to COVID-19 and include:
- Retail trade
- Accommodation and food service
- Rental, hiring and real estate services
- Administrative and support services
- Arts and recreation services.
For further eligibility criteria, the full list of eligible industries and the application form, visit Apply for a small business COVID-19 recovery grant.